What is the one product you always carry in your purse, wallet or jacket pocket!? Mine is definitely, lip balms! You can never have too many of them right!? I have so many lying around – in my car, coat pockets, at work.😃
I realized there are countless options for Cruelty-free lip balms. But if you want something that’s Cruelty-free and Vegan ie, animal product free esp. beeswax, it’s not as easy to find. So, I went ahead and compiled a list to make it easier for you.
This list contains brands that have any of the 3 major certifications (Leaping Bunny, CCF, PETA). If a brand doesn’t have a certification and is part of this list, it means, I have reached out to the brand to ensure they meet the full set of requirements by asking the below list of questions:
- Are your products or individual ingredients within your products tested on animals?
- Do your suppliers or any third party companies test on animals on your behalf?
- Are your products sold in markets where animal testing is required by law (Ex: Mainland China)?
- Is your company owned by another company? If so, can you please specify who?
- Do you have leaping bunny, CCF or PETA certifications? If not, do you plan on filing for any of these certifications in the near future?
CRUELTY FREE AND VEGAN LIP BALMS
- Bare Bones Body
- Bare English
- Booda Organics
- CannaSmack Vegan Hemp Lip balm
- Crazy Rumors
- Eco Lips Bee Free Lip Balm
- French Girl Organics
- FYVE Beauty
- KORRES Lip Butter
- Meow Meow Tweet
- Shiva’s Delight
- The Fanciful Fox
*This post may contain affiliate links.
Disclaimer: By using affiliate links in this post, you are helping support the Ethical Pixie website as we may receive a small commission on purchases made at no added cost to you. They may also offer an added discount to your order. This keeps Ethical Pixie running and we really appreciate your support.