When you hear the term Cruelty-free, what kind of products come to mind? Cruelty-free is widely used across all women’s skincare, beauty, and makeup brands. But when it comes to Men’s specific brands, I haven’t seen as many that are widely available. The good thing is that in the recent past, there have been more and more CF brands that started to cater to Men as well.
To make shopping easier for you(as it’s mostly women that shop for men too!🤣) and the men in your life, I went ahead and created this ultimate list of Men’s Cruelty-free brands.
This list contains brands that have any of the 3 major certifications (Leaping Bunny, CCF, PETA). If a brand doesn’t have a certification and is part of this list, it means, I have reached out to the brand to ensure they meet the full set of requirements by asking the below list of questions:
- Are your products or individual ingredients within your products tested on animals?
- Do your suppliers or any third party companies test on animals on your behalf?
- Are your products sold in markets where animal testing is required by law (Ex: Mainland China)?
- Is your company owned by another company? If so, can you please specify who?
- Do you have leaping bunny, CCF or PETA certifications? If not, do you plan on filing for any of these certifications in the near future?
Symbols, I will be using against the brand to indicate if it’s Cruelty-free, 100% Vegan, Owned by a parent company that tests on animals. Below list is alphabetized and divided into relevant categories.
🌿- VEGAN 🏢- OWNED BY A PARENT COMPANY THAT TESTS ON ANIMALS
CRUELTY-FREE MEN’S BRANDS
- Andalou Naturals
- Bull Dog
- Every Man Jack
- Max Green Alchemy
- Method 🏢- (Owned by S.C Johnson)
- Molten Brown
- Paula’s Choice
- The Body Shop
- Ursa Major
- Anointment Natural
- Badger Balm
- Burt’s Bees 🏢- (Owned by Clorox)
- Natural Mixologist
- Shea Moisture 🏢- (Owned by Unilever)
Here’s a handy guide:
*This post may contain affiliate links.
Disclaimer: By using affiliate links in this post, you are helping support the Ethical Pixie website as we may receive a small commission on purchases made at no added cost to you. They may also offer an added discount to your order. This keeps Ethical Pixie running and we really appreciate your support.